Upcoming Conferences & Meetings
- ACM SIGCSE - Computer Science Education. March 11-14, 2020 - Portland, OR
- Spring 2020 Semiannual S2ERC Showcase. May, 2019 -
- ACM/IEEE 23rd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS). 2020 - Montreal, Canada
- SPLASH 2020. November 15-20, 2020 - Chicago, IL
- Sep 2018-Aug 2019: Bridging the Reverse Engineering Gap from Ada to fUML. $38,000. Raytheon Company.
- May 2018-May 2019: Integrating Modeling to Increase Abstraction in the Code. $52,200. BeulahWorks, LLC.
- Huseyin Ergin. Instructor-formed Capstone Teams Based on Interest and Technical Experience: The Road to Success. The Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. Volume 25, Number 5. (October 2019)
- Huseyin Ergin, Isaac L. Walling, Kate P. Rader, D. Joshua Dobbs. A Study of Modeling Perception in a First-Time Modeling Class. MODELS 2019 Conference Companion, Educators Symposium. pp. 680-689
- Mesut Yavuz and Huseyin Ergin. Advanced Constraint Propagation for the Combined Car Sequencing and Level Scheduling Problem. Computers & Operations Research Journal (2018)
- Mesut Yavuz, Burcu Keskin, and Huseyin Ergin. Patrol Routing with Hybrid Electric Vehicles. INFORMS Transportation and Logistics Society (July 2017)
- Huseyin Ergin, Eugene Syriani, and Jeff Gray. Design Pattern Oriented Development of Model Transformations. Computer Languages, Systems and Structures Journal (2016)
- Jonathan Corley, Eugene Syriani, and Huseyin Ergin. Evaluating the Cloud Architecture of AToMPM. MODELSWARD Conference, Rome, Italy (February 2016)
- Jonathan Corley, Eugene Syriani, Huseyin Ergin, and Simon Van Mierlo. Cloud-based Multi-View Modeling Environments. Modern Software Engineering Methodologies for Mobile and Cloud Environments, IGI Global (January 2016)
- Huseyin Ergin1 and Eugene Syriani. A Unified Template for Model Transformation Design Patterns. STAF Workshop, PAME 2015, L'Aquila, Italy (July 2015)
- Huseyin Ergin and Eugene Syriani. Towards A Language To Express Design Patterns for Graph-Based Model Transformation. International Conference on Model Transformation 2014, York, UK (July 2014)
- Eugene Syriani, Hans Vangheluwe, Raphaël Mannadiar, Conner Hansen, Simon Van Mierlo, and Huseyin Ergin. AToMPM: A Web-based Modeling Environment. MODELS Conference 2013 Demonstrations, Miami, FL (October 2013)
- Huseyin Ergin and Eugene Syriani. Identification and Application of a Model Transformation Design Pattern. ACM Southeast Conference 2013, Savannah, GA (April 2013)
- Eugene Syriani and Huseyin Ergin. Operational Semantics of UML Activity Diagram: An Application in Project Management. Requirement Engineering Conference 2012 Workshops, IEEE, Chicago, IL (September 2012)
- Huseyin Ergin, Mesut Yavuz. Software Matters: A Snapshot of Software Development Practice in Operations Research INFORMS Computing Society Conference 2019, Knoxville, TN (January 2019)
- Huseyin Ergin. Is There Life After Code? Ball State University Colloquium Series, Muncie, IN (February 2018)
- Huseyin Ergin. Evaluation of Modeled versus Traditionally Developed Project Management Tools. ACM Mid-Southeast Conference, Gatlinburg, TN (November 2013)
- Huseyin Ergin. Model Transformation Design Patterns. ACM Mid-Southeast Conference, Gatlinburg, TN (November 2012)
- Huseyin Ergin. Design Patterns for Model Transformations. University of Alabama Ph.D. Proposal, Tuscaloosa, AL (July 2014)
- Huseyin Ergin and Eugene Syriani. AToMPM Solution for the IMDB Case Study. Transformation Tool Contest 2014 Resulting Document, York, UK (July 2014)
- Huseyin Ergin and Eugene Syriani. Implementations of Model Transformation Design Patterns Expressed in DelTa. Department of Computer Science, University of Alabama, Technical Report SERG-2014-01 (February 2014)
- Huseyin Ergin. Model Transformation Design Patterns. MODELS Conference 2013 Doctoral Symposium, Miami, FL (October 2013)
- Huseyin Ergin and Eugene Syriani. AToMPM Solution for the Petri Net to Statecharts Case Study. Transformation Tool Contest 2013 Resulting Document (June 2013)
- Huseyin Ergin. Increasing the Quality of Model Transformation with the Use of Design Patterns. University of Alabama Qualifying Exam Document, Tuscaloosa, AL (January 2013)
*Names in bold are the presenters.
 Remote presentation.