- The Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is located about 1 hour and 20 minutes from the Ball State University campus.
- The Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) is located about 1 hour and 10 minutes from the Ball State University campus.
Note: those participants also attending the MIGHTY conference in Fort Wayne are advised to fly out of the Fort Wayne International Airport.
We have 20 rooms on hold at the Ball State University Hotel:
There is a shuttle bus that goes from this hotel to the conference.
To reserve a room at the rates given above, contact Natah Hughes at +1-765-285-1555 and mention the IWOGL Conference. The cut-off date is September 4th, 2018.
- 6 with king-sized beds at $84.15 plus taxes for 1 guest and $89.25 plus taxes for 2 guests;
- 5 with queen-sized beds at $72.25 plus taxes for 1 guest and $76.50 plus taxes for 2 guests;
- 9 with two twin-sized beds at $68.00 plus taxes for 1 guest and $76.50 plus taxes for 2 guests.
We have 20 rooms on hold at the Best Western which is only a 4 minute walk to the conference.
They are all 2 double bed rooms at $75.95 plus taxes per night.
They will be held until September 1st, 2018. You can book directly at this link.
Hoosier Shuttle offers several trips daily between the Indianapolis Airport (IND) and the Ricker's BP gas station located just off I-69 in Muncie (exit #241).
The fare is $39 each way.
Visit their website or call toll free +1 (877) 392-2463 to book.
If you will be using Hoosier Shuttle, be sure to let the conference organizers know (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can assist you in getting from the Ricker's BP gas station to the conference.