1. “Metrics Directed
Verification of UML Designs,” Wayne Zage, Dolores Zage, Todd Chaffins, SERC
Technical Report 284, Ball State University, June 2006.
2. “Measuring the Effect of Design Decisions on Software Reliability”, Jeff
Stineburg, Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage, presented at the International Society
of Software Reliability Engineers (ISSRE) 2005 Conference, Chicago,
3. “Global Software Development – the Challenges,” Ita Richardson,
Valentine Casey, Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage, University of Limerick, Ball
State University, SERC Technical Report 278, September 2005.
4. “UML Design Metrics Guidebook”, Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage, written for
Raytheon Systems, October 2005.
5. “The Eclipse Platform for Tool Integration and Development,” Zhihui Yang,
Wayne Zage, Dolores Zage, Ball State University, SERC Technical Report 273,
6. “CATS2 - Cost of Anti-Tamper Software Security”, Eric Bryant, Jack E.
Davis, W. Zage, and Dolores Zage, Proceedings of the Anti-Tamper 2005
Conference, Sandia National Labs, April 19-21, 2005.
7. “Test Management and Process Support for Virtual Teams,” Dolores Zage,
Wayne Zage, Cathy Wilburn, SERC Technical Report 271, Ball State
University, April 2005.
8. “Module Metric Signature Visualization”, Dolores Zage and W. Zage,
Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Software Maintenance,
Chicago, Illinois, September 11-15, 2004.
9. “A Stress-Point Resolution System Based on Module Signatures”, W. Zage
and D. Zage, Proceedings of the 28th NASA Goddard/IEEE Software Engineering
Workshop, December 2003.
10. “Mapping Cache Artifacts to Design Metrics Primitives”, W. Zage, D.
Zage and Vinayak Tanksale, Proceedings of the 2003 International Conference
on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERP’03), Las Vegas, June
11. “An Analysis of the Fault Correction Process in a Large-Scale SDL
Production Model,” W. Zage and D. Zage, Proceedings of the 25th
International Conference on Software Engineering, Portland, OR, May 2003.
12. "Applying Design Metrics to Predict Fault Proneness: A Case Study
on a Large Scale Software System," E. Wong and J.R. Horgan (Telcordia
Technologies), W. Zage, D. Zage and M. Syring (Motorola), Software-Practice
and Experience, Vol. 30, No. 14, pp. 1587-1608, November 25, 2000.
13. “Using Design Metrics to Identify Error-Prone Components in SDL
Designs”, W. Zage, D. Zage, J.M. McGrew and N. Sood, Proceedings of the 9th
International SDL Forum, Montreal, Canada, published by Elsevier Science,
UK, June 1999.
14. “Applying Design Metrics to a Large-Scale Software System”, E. Wong,
J.R. Horgan (Telcordia Technologies), W. Zage, D. Zage and M. Syring
(Motorola), Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Software
Engineering Reliability (ISSRE ’98), Paderborn, Germany, November 4-7, 1998.
15. “Avoiding Metric Monsters: A Design Metrics Approach”, W. Zage and D.
Zage, in a special issue of the Annals of Software Engineering Journal
devoted to software process and product measures, J.C. Beltzer AG,
Scientific Publishing co., Basel, Switzerland, Summer 1995.
16. “Achieving Software Quality Through Design Metrics Analysis”, W. Zage,
D. Zage and C. Wilburn, Proceedings of the Twelfth Annual Pacific Northwest
Software Quality Conference, Portland, OR, October 1994.
17. “The Design Metrics Analyzer for Ada”, W. Zage, D. Zage and C. Wilburn,
SERC Technical Report TR-154-P, September 1994.
18. “Using Design Metrics in Software Development”, W. Zage and D. Zage,
SERC Technical Report TR-144-P, September 1993.
19. “Algorithms for Applying Design Metrics to Time Slices of Architectural
Designs”, W. Zage, D. Zage, C. Wilburn and R. Maharjan, SERC Technical
Report TR-141-P, July 1993.
20. “Evaluating Design Metrics on Large-Scale Software”, W. Zage and D.
Zage, IEEE Software Journal, July 1993.
21. “An Ada Software Design Evaluation”, W. Zage and D. Zage, SERC
Technical Report TR-130-P, December 1992.
22. “Design and Code Metrics Through a DIANA Based Tool”, W. Zage, D. Zage,
D. Gaumer and M. Bhargava, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Ada: Moving
Towards 2000, J. van Katwijk editor, Springer-Verlag, pp. 60-71, June 1992.
23. “Relating Design Metrics to Software Quality: Some Empirical Results”,
W. Zage and D. Zage, SERC Technical Report TR-74-P, May 1990.