JEdit is a JAVA based system for drawing graphs and running graph algorithms.
This system is basically designed to be a teaching and learning tool. The extensive graphical user interface includes various options for creating and manipulating graphs.
- Drawing and manipulation of graphs
- Library of special graphs
- Library of Algorithms (including Planarity Testing and Planarity Drawing)
- Addition and removal of algorithms
- Comprehensive documentation
- Its own API
Download Demo Version
Download the latest version of JEdit.
J2SE 1.4 or higher, available at SUN.