Richardson, Ita, Sarah Moore, Alan Malone, Valentine Casey and
Dolores Zage, Globalising Software Development in the Local Classroom
through Virtual Teams in Information Systems and Technology Education:
From the University to the Workplace, edited by Rod Turner and
Glenn Lowry, Idea Group, Inc., Hershey, PA, 2007.
2. “Metrics Directed Verification of UML Designs,”
Wayne Zage, Dolores Zage, Todd Chaffins, SERC Technical Report
284, Ball State University, June 2006.
3. “Measuring the Effect of Design Decisions on Software
Reliability”, Jeff Stineburg, Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage,
presented at the International Society of Software Reliability
Engineers (ISSRE) 2005 Conference, Chicago, November 2005.
4. “Global Software Development – the Challenges,”
Ita Richardson, Valentine Casey, Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage, University
of Limerick, Ball State University, SERC Technical Report 278,
5. “UML Design Metrics Guidebook”, Dolores Zage, Wayne
Zage, written for Raytheon Systems, October 2005.
6. “The Eclipse Platform for Tool Integration and Development,”
Zhihui Yang, Wayne Zage, Dolores Zage, Ball State University,
SERC Technical Report 273, May 2005.
7. “CATS2 - Cost of Anti-Tamper Software Security”,
Eric Bryant, Jack E. Davis, W. Zage, and Dolores Zage, Proceedings
of the Anti-Tamper 2005 Conference, Sandia National Labs, April
8. “Test Management and Process Support for Virtual Teams,”
Dolores Zage, Wayne Zage, Cathy Wilburn, SERC Technical Report
271, Ball State University, April 2005.
9. “Module Metric Signature Visualization”, Dolores
Zage and W. Zage, Proceedings of the 20th International Conference
on Software Maintenance, Chicago, Illinois, September 11-15, 2004.
10. “A Stress-Point Resolution System Based on Module Signatures”,
W. Zage and D. Zage, Proceedings of the 28th NASA Goddard/IEEE
Software Engineering Workshop, December 2003.
11. “Mapping Cache Artifacts to Design Metrics Primitives”,
W. Zage, D. Zage and Vinayak Tanksale, Proceedings of the 2003
International Conference on Software Engineering Research and
Practice (SERP’03), Las Vegas, June 2003.
12. “An Analysis of the Fault Correction Process in a Large-Scale
SDL Production Model,”
W. Zage and D. Zage, Proceedings of the 25th International Conference
on Software Engineering, Portland, OR, May 2003.
13. "Applying Design Metrics to Predict Fault Proneness: A Case
Study on a Large Scale Software System," E. Wong and J.R. Horgan
(Telcordia Technologies), W. Zage, D. Zage and M. Syring (Motorola),
Software-Practice and Experience, Vol. 30, No. 14, pp. 1587-1608,
November 25, 2000.
14. “Using Design Metrics to Identify Error-Prone Components
in SDL Designs”, W. Zage, D. Zage, J.M. McGrew and N. Sood,
Proceedings of the 9th International SDL Forum, Montreal, Canada,
published by Elsevier Science, UK, June 1999.
15. “Applying Design Metrics to a Large-Scale Software System”,
E. Wong, J.R. Horgan (Telcordia Technologies), W. Zage, D. Zage
and M. Syring (Motorola), Proceedings of the 9th International
Symposium on Software Engineering Reliability (ISSRE ’98),
Paderborn, Germany, November 4-7, 1998.
16. “Avoiding Metric Monsters: A Design Metrics Approach”,
W. Zage and D. Zage, in a special issue of the Annals of Software
Engineering Journal devoted to software process and product measures,
J.C. Beltzer AG, Scientific Publishing co., Basel, Switzerland,
17. “Achieving Software Quality Through Design Metrics Analysis”,
W. Zage, D. Zage and C. Wilburn, Proceedings of the Twelfth Annual
Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference, Portland, OR, October
18. “The Design Metrics Analyzer for Ada”, W. Zage, D.
Zage and C. Wilburn, SERC Technical Report TR-154-P, September
19. “Using Design Metrics in Software Development”, W.
Zage and D. Zage, SERC Technical Report TR-144-P, September 1993.
20. “Algorithms for Applying Design Metrics to Time Slices
of Architectural Designs”, W. Zage, D. Zage, C. Wilburn and
R. Maharjan, SERC Technical Report TR-141-P, July 1993.
21. “Evaluating Design Metrics on Large-Scale Software”,
W. Zage and D. Zage, IEEE Software Journal, July 1993.
22. “An Ada Software Design Evaluation”, W. Zage and
D. Zage, SERC Technical Report TR-130-P, December 1992.
23. “Design and Code Metrics Through a DIANA Based Tool”,
W. Zage, D. Zage, D. Gaumer and M. Bhargava, Lecture Notes in
Computer Science, Ada: Moving Towards 2000, J. van Katwijk editor,
Springer-Verlag, pp. 60-71, June 1992.
24. “Relating Design Metrics to Software Quality: Some Empirical
Results”, W. Zage and D. Zage, SERC Technical Report TR-74-P,